Sunday, January 30, 2011

First Scholarship to PodCamp WesternMA

I would really like to attend the PodCamp. I am familiar with social media and networking but need to learn more. I have the basics down for blogging, Facebook, Twitter, and Flickr. I know very little about podcasting and videocasting. Discussion and interaction with leaders and attendees would really help me add to my existing knowledge. My small design studio and gluten free cooking blog would greatly benefit if I could figure a way to efficiently use these resources to grow and connect to the community. Best yet, I'd love to find out more about possible jobs in the social media field that would welcome my background and experience.

Congratulations to Sarah Platanitis! She is the first recipient of a scholarship to PodCamp WesternMA.


Sarah's gluten-free cooking blog is  Sarah In the Kitchen
Her design studio can be found here: Anselblue Design


Hey, I could do that you say to yourself. How do I get one of those tickets?
Send an email to Steve (shersteve at gmail dot com) and state your case:

Clearly and concisely, explain what you have been doing as part of your job search and how participating in PodCamp would help your effort.


There are three remaining!



No comments:

Post a Comment