Thursday, January 6, 2011

"I can’t believe I’m sharing this with you"

Chris Brogan shares a scary admission by writing:
... the thing is, you’ll have to be kind of picky on what you believe. If I think I’m going to be Center for the Boston Celtics, then it’s probably going to be a really big stretch for that to be true. But if I think that my company’s going to have a $4 million dollar year, then I can see that, I can feel that, I can act as if it’s already happened. I can find gratitude for those things that I’ve already achieved, and I can be generous to those around me, because after all, I’m going to find my way to a $4 million dollar year.
Read his full posting here

What do you believe you will accomplish in 2011?

Do you visualize that successful job interview?

No comments:

Post a Comment