Monday, September 20, 2010

Why aren’t more people figuring this stuff out?


Client: “Wow.  When you put it that way, you’re right, I guess I’m barely scratching the surface of what I could be doing to find a new position.  And I probably should make more of an effort to sell myself before I pack up the whole family and move elsewhere, which we really don’t want to do, or before I abandon a line of work I’ve been in for years, enjoy quite a bit, and actually am pretty darn good at — if I do say so myself.  With all the people out of work these days, coach, why aren’t more people figuring this stuff out, do you think?”
Coach: “Beats me!”

You can read the full script that Matt Youngquist put together between the job seeker and his/her coach here

Those like the client probably haven't attended a Job Search Jam Session like the one coming up October 1.  But you can. Read more about the unconference format here and follow the link below to register.


Register here to take part:

Register for Job Search Jam Sessions 2 in Hopkinton, MA  on Eventbrite

No comments:

Post a Comment