You will have a choice of sessions during each scheduled period. You will be able to pick the sessions that will help your job search. If you have a suggestion for a session, or would like to lead a session, there is still time to do so. Please fill out the form here.
So kind of sessions can you expect?
We are fortunate to get commitments from several of the speakers who helped us during the first Jam Sessions in May.
- Suzanne Gray is scheduled to return to talk about Self-Employment & Franchising.
- Joseph Mullin is scheduled for a session on LinkedIn.
- Bill Lippincott, the fearless leaders of the networking group in Norton on Tuesday mornings, will return to help on Networking and what ever else he can.
- Denise Zazzera will return to lead a session on how to organize Buddy groups
- Bob Heiselmeyer will return to talk about the Milford Career Center programs. We are also expecting an unemployment specialist from the Milford Career Center.
Due to scheduling some of the others are unable to join us, however, we have engaged some new folks for October 1.
We also have a surprise or two planned. If the technology angels are successful in watching over us, we will have a unique opening to set the stage for how the unconference format will work.
Register here to take part: