Thursday, September 23, 2010

Don't sit in the dark!

I found this chair on the campus of Northeastern recently when visiting my daughter who is in her final year there. I did not have my Nikon camera just my Droid so the picture came out darker than I thought it would.


Still that is part of the point! Are you spending time sitting in the dark?

I hope not. There are multiple opportunities to network with those in your local or neighboring community.

You can check out Meetup.com, do a search for job search or networking or save some time and come to the upcoming Job Search Jam Sessions, October 1. There will be at least one session there on networking.

You don't need to sit in the dark!


Register here to take part:

Register for Job Search Jam Sessions 2 in Hopkinton, MA  on Eventbrite

No comments:

Post a Comment