Wednesday, December 29, 2010

"wondering what the future will look like"

I spend a lot of my days thinking about The Matrix that most of the people I know live within. I see them struggling through their days just trying to make it to the weekend and I'm able to fast-forward my life to my dying day. At that moment, I often think about being old, sick and waiting to die. What days will you think about when looking back on your life? You see, while I'm Blogging during the holidays, spending time to think and soaking in the good will of my family and friends, you're dreading going back to work next week.
Mitch Joel asks some good questions in his post on The Matrix.

How have you structured your job search?
Are you still going to work?
Are you really working your network?

Are you in the Matrix?




No comments:

Post a Comment