Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Job Search Workshop - Employer point of view

Hello Folks:
Have you ever wondered whatever happened to the resume or applications I send out to companies, that I never hear from?  It feels like there is a "Black Hole" for resumes!!  If you are having these "job Search blues!"  come to the "Job Search – Employer point of view" workshop scheduled on Monday July 14th from 9:30am – 12noon.  We have limited seats and anyone interested should call 508.478.4300 and sign up right away.

We have scheduled two phenomenal speakers who will help speed up your landing a job prospects!!  Be there!!!!

Here are comments from job seekers who have attended these workshops in the past:

Question:  What was most useful to you in this workshop?

1.       Combination of presenters was great.  Complimented well.  Best investment of my time.  Thank you
2.       Staffing Agencies (ethical/reputable) are/can be valuable resource in job search.  One change I'm going to implement in my search strategy.
3.       I have always wondered "How to handle gaps in my job experience".  Thank you for addressing that.  I am Not afraid or worried about gaps in the work history as long as I can explain it.  Recommend that everyone who is looking for a job should attend this workshop.
4.       Getting view point from employers/staffing recruiter.  I recommend this type of session to everyone who is serious about their chances of landing a job.
5.       Focus on Ability.  Changed my perspective on my strategy.; "ask questions and listen" – great tip.
6.       Connecting Strategies.  I was in the right place at the right time!
7.       Overall very good.  Glad I came.
8.       I could have listened to both the speakers for another three hours.  It was very very useful listening to the guest speakers and their recommendations.
9.       How using staffing agencies will help with job search
10.   Recruiter screening tips, resume style tips, general enthusiasm & encouragement.
11.   Information on recruiters – what questions to ask them to partner with?  Never knew it.  Thank you for opening that avenue for me!
12.   The seminar provided very useful information to improve my job searching.
13.   Having recruiter and employer to the seminar.
If you want pointers that will help you move forward, call (508.478.4300 ) right away to save your seat.  Don't wait and lose out on this opportunity!!!

See you all there!  JULY 14th from 9:30am – 12noon.














With warm regards,
 

Hari Narayanan
Business Service Representative

Workforce Central Career Center
425 Fortune Blvd. - Suite 201
Milford MA 01757


MA Dept of Workforce Development
MA Dept of Workforce Development

P Please consider the environment before printing this email P
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is strictly prohibited and may be the subject of legal action. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment