If not, then consider sharing this with your network - someone may find this a good opportunity!
Job Title: Systems Support Eng II
Job ID: 392129
Location: Riverside, RI
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
The Systems Support Engineer will provide support for business initiatives that require analysis and technical solutions. Primary responsibilities will be to support IT Security and TSA initiatives. Must be proficient with script and code solutions.
- Successfully supporting the RBS Citizens implementation of SailPoint, and associated application processes
- Development support for other department owned IT Security applications
- Critical Competencies: skills and abilities required for the role
- IT Risk or Information Security experience, preferably in a large corporate or financial services environment
- Experience with Identity Management systems and overall User Access Management principles
- Experience with one of more of Java, XML, ColdFusion and other scripting/code development tools
- Experience with Mainframe security access technology (TopSecret, GN)
- Understanding of User Entitlement Reviews (SailPoint)
- Understanding of access security methods with Active Directory
- Proven experience with complex risk issues in a technology environment and appropriate mitigation strategies.
- Knowledgeable on the regulatory requirements that impact the business lines that TSA supports (i.e. GLBA, SOX, AML)
- Clear understanding of CoBIT and ITIL Frameworks
Other Significant Role Requirements:
- Serve as the senior technical lead for all bank initiatives related to the implementation of automated account provisioning, modification and removal.
- Responsibilities include creating technical documents for various Identity Management technologies including ITIM and Identity IQ implementations.
- Ensures security infrastructure is within the Security and Audit guidelines set by the respective departments.
- Develop and maintain procedures and documentation related to the configurations of various Identity Management technologies.
- Alpha test and assist in Beta testing all developed various Identity Management technologies
- Develop complex workflows in the ITIM and Identity IQ configuration interfaces
- Develop service adapters to automate access modifications across complex systems
- Work extensively with vendors to ensure deployment meets or exceeds industry deployment.
- Provide 3rd level support on automated access problems
- On occasion, addresses a small group on a technical/risk related subject or presents on a risk related topic
- Asks insightful, open questions to solidify own understanding to achieve acceptable solutions
- On occasion, runs a project level meeting
- Uses appropriate communication channels to keep people informed
- Adapts the method and style of communications to changing circumstances and needs
- Ability to deliver under pressure and cope with a demanding workload often operating to tight deadlines
Scope of Role:
- TSA – IT Security technologies and future strategies/transformation
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, Risk or Security Certification a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated PC Skills
- Server and Client Operating Systems
- Various Network Topologies
- Various Protocols
- Scripting Technologies
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of RBS Citizens, N.A. to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other factor protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
You can apply online at this link